Team Sk|F Index du Forum
Team Sk|F

Team Sk|F Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: IDocs The Evolving Practices Of Interactive Documentary N ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sk|F Index du Forum -> Team Sk|F -> Présentation de la Team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quillsilsa

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 09:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: IDocs The Evolving Practices Of Interactive Documentary N Répondre en citant

The history of documentary has been one of adaptation and change, as docu-mentarists have harnessed the affordances of emerging technology. In the last decade interactive documentaries (i-docs) have become established as a new field of practice within non-fiction storytelling. Their various incarnations are now a focus at leading film festivals (IDFA DocLab, Tribeca Storyscapes, Sheffield DocFest), major international awards have been won, and they are increasingly the subject of academic study. This anthology looks at the creative practices, purposes and ethics that lie behind these emergent forms. Expert contributions, case studies and interviews with major figures in the field address the production processes that lie behind interactive documentary, as well as the political, cultural and geographic contexts in which they are emerging and the media ecology that supports them. Taking a broad view of interactive documentary as any work which engages with 'the real' by employing digital interactive technology, this volume addresses a range of platforms and environments, from web-docs and virtual reality to mobile media and live performance. It thus explores the challenges that face interactive documentary practitioners and scholars, and proposes new ways of producing and engaging with interactive factual content.

Details:
price: $76.20
bound:
publisher: Wallflower Press (February 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0231181221, 978-0231181228,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

I-Docs: The Evolving Practices of Interactive Documentary (Nonfictions) ebook android pdf I-Docs: The Evolving Practices of Interactive Documentary (Nonfictions) book SkyDrive

Things to come: the possible futures of documentary Content-negotiable representations Turtle (text/turtle) JSON-LD (application/ld+json) RDF/XML (application/rdf+xml) N-TRIPLES (text/plain) HTML+RDFa (text/html) 947817391 9780231181228 0231181221 9780231181235 023118123X i-docs : the evolving practices of interactive documentary/Judith Aston, (Senior lecturer in filmmaking and creative Sketchbook : halloween wallpaper.1: 100+ Pages of 8" x 10" Blank Paper for Drawing, Doodling or Sketching (Sketchbooks) Sandra Gaudenzi; Mandy Rose;; London : Wallflower Press, [2017] 2017 21274 bookprintbook Languages: esky Deutsch English Espaol Franais Italiano Nederlands Portugus 2)2D" m , -(A) -(S) You: Sign In Register Sketch Book: Teal Geometric 6x9 Sketchbook WorldCat My Lists My Watchlist My Reviews My Tags My Saved Searches WorldCat: Home About Help Search Legal: Copyright 2001-2017 OCLCThe Man Who Saved Central City 3The E-mail Address(es) field is Swans+Forever+2018%3A+Swans+Swimming+and+Spreading+Their+Wings.+%28Calvendo+Animals%29 on, Charles 5Taking a broad view of interactive documentary as any work which engages with 'the real' by employing digital interactive technology, this volume addresses a range of platforms and environments, from web-docs and virtual reality to mobile media Doodle Sketch Book: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary) Dartan Creations British Horror Films of the 1960s Scott V. Palmer performancePaperback Event Sponsorship Contract Logbook (Manager, Sponsor, Artist/Event): 33 Contracts (99 pages) The Evolving Practices of Interactive Documentary (Nonfictions) Manufactured by: Wallflower Press Shop Amazon.com / Amazon Seller Price as of 03:40 FUR SEAL Coloring book for Adults Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Sketches Coloring Book 40 Grayscale Images - More info ImagesPrices & Deals The history of documentary has been one of adaptation and change, as docu-mentarists have harnessed the affordances of emerging technologyReviews Editorial reviews Publisher Synopsis i-Docs, web docs, interactive docs, database docs, nonlinear stories, procedural narratives; the sheer variety of neologisms in circulation right now is indicative of an exciting, if turbulent, economy of documentary-oriented new media formsAmerican Horror Story: Roanoke A Wreath with Yellow Flowers on a Pink Door Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/Diary Policy Ad Choice Terms of Use Mobile User Agreement Careers Watch TVBe the firstIt thus explores the challenges that face interactive documentary practitioners Ilustrações e Poemas para Diferentes Ocasiões (Portuguese Edition) scholars, and proposes new ways of producing and engaging with interactive factual contentSubjects Documentary mass mediaCo-Creation Preface, by Mandy Rose 1User Name: Password: Remember me on this computer Cancel Forgot your password? Home L'Art Profane A l'Église, Ses Licences Symboliques, Satiriques Et Fantaisistes: Contribution A l'Étude Archéologique Et Artistique des Édifices Religieux France (Classic Re Directory Popular Products Product Categories Terms Privacy Disclaimer selloscope - The Product Research Site2017All information provided under disclaimerEnter your name: The subject field is requiredContact Us Send Message For Any Queries please don't hesitate to contact us at Vinay Garg USA +1(760)3380762 UK +44 2033221799 India +91 9023011224 Edition/Format: Print book : EnglishView all editions and formats Database:WorldCat Rating: (not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first 2ffeafca65

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 09:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sk|F Index du Forum -> Team Sk|F -> Présentation de la Team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'